- Monthly waste detail on monthly basis
- GPS tracking system for vehicles
- Stack Monitoring Report
- Test Report for D.G. Noise Monitoring (125 KVA)
- Test Report for Effluent Treatment Plant (ETP)
- uppcb authorisation feb 2017-19
- Annual report BMW
- List of vehicles connected with GPS
- vehicle number
- Charges levied on the member HCFs for treatment and disposal of BMW
- Consent & Authorization facility
- Stack monitoring Report
- GPS vehicle tracking route
- Continuous Online stack monitoring system
- List of HCF not taken membership
- Authorization & CTO(AIR)
- Authorization & CTO(WATER)
Welcome to SMS WATERGRACE MEDIWASTE MANAGEMENT Private Limited
SMS Watergrace Mediwaste Management Private Limited is Group Company of SMS Infrastructure Limited, Nagpur. M/s. SMS Watergrace Mediwaste Management Private Limited Lucknow is the company involved in the Management of handling Bio-Medical Waste Collection, Transport & Treatment & Disposal facility. SMS group has operating for biomedical waste management in India as well as abroad. Company has state of art facility for biomedical waste management. In Lucknow large no of health care facilities are situated in need of the hour was proper management and disposal of Biomedical waste. Facility has 5 TPD incineration facilities complying to Hazardous waste management Rules 2016.
- Catering BMWM service to 632 private and government hospitals
- Serving 5570 beds in the Lucknow city.
- 11 GPS enabled vehicles for collection of BMW with defined routes.
- 65 HCF are served by each vehicle on assigned route on daily basis.
- Treating approximately 135-150 Ton BMW on monthly basis.
Dr. Kishore Malviya
( Non Executive Director )
Dr. Kishore Malviya is Director- SMS Envocare Ltd., responsible for Businesses, Growth, over ..
Mr. Prabal Pratap Singh
( Non Executive Director)
Hand on Experience of various methods and Evolution of Environment planning.
Mr. Ankur Verma
( Plant Head )
• He is M-Tech in Energy & Environment & having more than 5 Years of work experience in Solid waste management field.
Years of Working
No. of Hopitals Served
Number of Beds Served
Biomedical Waste collection
Barcode waste bags for BMW handling
Biomedical Waste Bins
Training for HCU employees
"To Attain and Retain No.1 position in every Environmental Business Line wherever we are".
"To exceed the expectations of all"
"We will work with"
- Hard Work
- Team Work