Dr. Kishore Malviya
( Director )
Mr. Prabal Pratap Singh
( Director )
CA. Rakesh Singh
( Director )
Mr. Amit Kumar Lall
( Plant Head )
Dr. Kishore Malviya ( Director )
Director- SMS Envocare Ltd., responsible for Businesses, Growth, over all P & L Responsibility of 15 Units of Environment Division.
He is Ph. D. in Environment Science from NEERI, Nagpur & Master of Philosophy (Energy & Environment, Specialization in Hazardous Waste Management) and Master of Science (Environmental Science, Specialization in Bio Medical Waste Management). Dr. Malviya holds Environmental Management Skills & Experience of more than 15 Years. He is responsible for overall Business Development of Environmental Infrastructure Projects & Growth of the Company & he currently heads the 8 Operational Units & 5 Consulting Units with P & L responsibility in Pan India & Abroad and is well known for his skills on Waste Management, Decision Making, System Development, Liasoning Strategic Management etc. He is also Business Development Head of Environment Division Internationally.
Working primarily in SMS Ltd. he initiated & directed Environment Division, he contributed towards SMSs’ leadership position in the Waste Management Industry internationally. Represents him & served as a leader of Environment Division in different committees, visited more than 25 countries to study their environment management practices, for Business Development, M&A, technology tie ups, & Conferences.
Mr. Prabal Pratap Singh ( Director )
- Hand on Experience of various methods and Evolution of Environment planning.
- Keen interest in the Environmental law, natural resource management and system planning.
- Expertise in Hazardous waste management, & Bio Medical Waste Management.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization Skills with proven abilities in team building & management.
- An analytical, with exceptional problem solving and strategizing Skills to achieve the end objective.
- Flair for identifying and implementing simple solution to complex problem with excellent management style fostering a culture of team work, shared mission and Dedication to excellence.
- Successfully able to develop self and others and hold people accountable along with empowering they demonstrate team commitment and team leadership.
- Erection & Maintenance of Fire Hydrant system, pump House Spray nozzle system & dry chemical system
- Conducting safety committee meeting, preparing conformance reports, and giving safety training, as well as organizing mock drills.
- Handling adherence to the various quality measures viz., ISO 9001 QMS, ISO 14001 EMS and OHASAS 18000 standards by maintenance of appropriate requisite documentation/ records.
- Planning, development, & Maintenances of Green belt
- Master of Science in Environmental Science from “Institute of Chemical Science DAVV” Indore (M.P.) 2000
- Bachelor of Science in Bio Group from “S.S.L. Jain Collage Vidisha Barkatulla University” Bhopal (M.P.) 1998.
- Diploma in Industrial Safety from “Indian Institute of Management & Technology IIMAT Chennai 2003”.
- Diploma in Environment management and ISO 1400/14001 from “Indian Institute of Management & Technology IIMAT Chennai 2004”.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology from “Institute of Public Health and Hygiene New Delhi”.
CA. Rakesh Singh ( Director )
- In charge of Accounts & Finance for All BMW (Bio Medical Waste) units Mumbai, Delhi, Lucknow, Nasik, Aurangabad.
- Preparation of Consolidated &Standalone financial statements.
- Statutory compliance.
- Adhering to statutory requirements of Direct & Indirect taxes.
- Budget Preparation and implementation. Variance Analysis, Forecast, P&L, Reporting, Financial Statements.
- Over all supervision of Accounting function on day to day basis &Checking of MIS Reports for effective Management decision-making.
- Costing- Implementation of costing system, MIS working. Framing of Cost and MIS format as per Management need.
- Filing of return for all the sites. (VAT, Service Tax, TDS)
Mr. Amit Kumar Lall ( Plant Head )
- Overseeing the sales & marketing operations & achieving increased sales growth across assigned area.
- Developing periodic business plans & strategies, in coordination with macro plans of organization.
- Tracking market/ competitor trends to keep abreast changing client’s requirement/ expectations.
- Identifying areas of crucial importance in the process drive business of the company & facilitated development of adequate systems to streamline the same